Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Already March

Okay, 1 busy month without any updates...
But I can say that the Village of Nightmare 2 translation progress is already 40%.
I hope that I can finish this in April or May.

Right now, what I need is a proofreader and editor.
If you're really good at english and want to make sure my translation is in good english, contact me at japanflover@gmail.com
Thank you and please be patient.

Edit : I already have enough proofreader, thanks to the people all around the globe. The next update will be in April or earlier if anything important happened.

7 comments:

  1. thanks for translating this.
    I can't wait to play it

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're doing gods work *thumbs up*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg I didn't knew you where translating Village of nightmare 2, Ty so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was just wondering if yo could give us a progress update

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello!! I'am glad to read the whole content of this blog and am very excited.Thank you.
    ผลบอลพรีเมียร์ลีก

    ReplyDelete