Saturday, January 2, 2016

Holiday Fever

My next translation project is done!











BAD ENDs from Ochigan-sensei.
Here it is
Mega
4Shared

Please comment if you got any bugs or any other difficulties.

If you like my translation, please donate, help a man to live.
I'm also open for commission for translating more games.

The game should be in RPG Maker format (XP, VX, VX ACE)
It should contain at least one of the following fetish :
Corruption, Mind control, Mind break, or Gender bender
You need to link me the full and updated version of the game.

The price is around 1-2 $ per map data.
I need at least 1 month time to translate.
Contact me here : japanflover@gmail.com

Thank you for your attention.

3 comments:

  1. I've just complete the game in 1 hour and 20 minutes ;) It was really a good game, you made a wonderful work here :D I appreciated soooo much the two BAD ENDs with Minotaur, it was just perfect ^_^ Thank you for the game :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm there are a LOT of grammar errors in the game.
    Like, a lot a lot.
    Need help?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello!! I'am glad to read the whole content of this blog and am very excited.Thank you.
    ผลบอลพรีเมียร์ลีก

    ReplyDelete