Saturday, December 31, 2016

Happy New Year

Happy new year folks, let's start 2017 with a blast.

You need the copy of the game (buy it here, make an account first if you want, the site is in english.).

Then here's the patch. Just copy and paste the patch into the game's folder (replace all).
Remember, you need to install japanese language pack first.

Current issue:
1. Some out-of-box dialogues, please point them out if you find them.
2. Some punctuation marks show as empty boxes. Again, please point them out. Unless it's from a dialogue between two characters, which means that the empty boxes are actually commas. (I cannot use comma in a dialogue between characters because the system reads the comma as partition, see genkou's .csv files for details.)
3. When selecting characters, the speed will be too fast. I don't know what causes this, please treat it as if you're selecting random characters.
4. There was a bug where if a character equipped with bracelet of masochism get attacked, the game will crash. I've fixed this, but if you still encounter this bug, please tell me.

That's it for now guys, enjoy.
Patch : Mega


18 comments:

  1. thanks for the work, but this is only for version 1.2, before they added the priestess and the wolf guy/girl?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have not heard of these extra characters. I downloaded the gave from the english site you provided.
    Have these characters been added already from a different patch on the japanese site? Or are you supposed to unlock them first?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What I translate is version 1.1 of the game.
      New characters were added in version 1.3 onward, so they aren't translated yet.
      If you downloaded the game from dlsite, it's the version 1.4 of the japanese game. But my patch downgrades the version, so you cannot play the new characters.

      Delete
    2. I see. Thank you for clarifying.
      I tried to start the game without your english patch, (whih is 1.4) however I still only start with the typical 8 characters.
      Do you know if I need to clear the game once first to unlock the 2 new added characters?

      Delete
    3. I believe you need to clear the game at least once.
      Or you can unzip the folder inside cleardata.zip and replace the current cleardata folder to unlock everything.
      After that, you'll be given choices to:
      1. Select the amount of money needed to clear the game.
      2. Skipping the opening.
      3. Adding the new characters, Uroa and Hatsune.
      4. Adding Mea.
      5. Adding more characters (it's better to choose no or いいえ)

      Delete
    4. Yep had to clear it one time. Thank you for your hard work

      Delete
  4. I think that they appear after a certain number of stages. But I read that from a google translate of the creators page so I can't be 100% sure

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great work overall. However, I found a crash when Succubus Tsugumi uses one of her attacks. Seems to be some sort of ranged attack, if that narrows it down.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I noticed that too. Its her Lust Appeal attack, the last skill on the list when she has become a Succubus. I've a save with her that I was able to grab the error message from.

      http://imgur.com/a/xICAI

      I haven't played through all of the characters yet but it looks like more good work. Thanks Rand.

      Can't wait to see what your next project is.

      Delete
    2. I think the same thing happened when I played as Mira. Learned the skill from Tsugumi, tried it out and got a similar error message. Unfortunately I deleted the save with it so can't bring up a photo

      Delete
  6. Hey, thanks for all your hard work! Just wanted to know, do you plan on upgrading your patch to 1.4 with the two extra characters?

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I found a crash when Succubus Tsugumi uses one of her attacks. Seems to be some sort of ranged attack,


    goldenslot
    สูตรบาคาร่า

    ReplyDelete